"3 Money Saving Tips for Your Disney World Trip."
The results were phone calls and emails from all over the world [as far away as New Zealand].
I thought it's a good time to re-visit my tips and tweak them a wee bit!
SANDRA'S MONEY SAVING TIPS FOR YOUR DISNEY WORLD TRIP!
1. Stay On Disney Property ºoº
HUGE misconception that staying "on site" at Disney World is too much $$$$.
If doing Disney the most economic possible way is your priority, then staying on site IS the least expensive method.
* Disney's value resorts put you in the heart of the action.
* Booking low-season, mid-week, is least expensive.
* $70 per night is often offered.
* Staying on site allows you Disney transportation, avoid the $14 toll to park at Disney Parks.
* Disney often offers FREE DINING during low-season times, ONLY to Disney World guests staying on site.
* Disney Dining packages are for on site Disney guests only.
* If you flew, you'd likely rent a car to visit Disney parks, that's added cost.
2. Disney Park Tickets ºoº
If you are staying one week at Disney World, purchase 7-days Magic Your Way Park Passes.
* The cost difference between a 4-day pass and 7-day pass is $10, you get 3 days at the parks for $10.
* Park hoppers are nearly $60 per person extra and you'll be doing LOTS of travelling from park to park. You want park time instead of travel time.
3. Disney Dining Plan ºoº
As I mentioned before, Disney often offers FREE DINING during the year.
Even without FREE DINING, the Disney Dining Plan is a great deal.
You are eating at Disney anyway, why not get the plan and save 20-40%.